Girls JV Lacrosse
Are you ready for the start of WTW Spring Sports?
Try outs begin: February 19th
Cuts will be made: February 22nd
Monday: 3:30-6:30 - meet at stadium *warm ups/stretch before 3:30 *
We will NOT spend the first day of try outs handling paperwork, please ensure you turn them in before Monday.
Tuesday: 3:15-6 pm - meet at stadium field
Wednesday: 3:15- 6pm - meet at Aux field
Thursday: 3:15-5:30 - meet at stadium (final cuts will be made starting at 5:45. Coaches will meet with each player face to face, each player will be allowed to depart AFTER they meet with the coaches.)
Friday: 3:15-5:45 pm (Regular practice) meet at Aux field
Saturday: 8 am- 10:30 am (Regular practice) meet at Stadium field
ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW MUST BE MET BY 3PM THURSDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2018 for SPRING TRYOUTS.
1. In order to participate in any sport, practice or tryout, each student-athlete must have submitted the VHSL (revised February 2017) Athletic Participation/Parental Consent/Physical Examination Form to the Student Activities Office. The physical must be completed on or after May 1, 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year. Make a copy for your records. One form is required for EACH school year. *Please review all eligibility requirements on the first page of the VHSL form.
2. ALSO REQUIRED: MANDATED CONCUSSION PROGRAM must be completed by the student-athlete and one parent in order to tryout.Students and parents must complete separate programs. Go to www.fcps.edu/sports and then click on Concussion Education for Parents & Students to complete.
Due to circumstances beyond our control the online verification program is not compatible with Internet Explorer nor Chrome. Please use Firefox or Safari to complete the program. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
3. Emergency Care form must be completed and turned in to the coach's mailbox in the Activities office
4. Participation Policy must be completed and turned in to the coach’s mailbox in the Activities office
5. Team Rules (page 3) signed by player & parent (email Woodsongirlslacrosse@gmail.com for a copy of the Team Rules)
6. Review the player evaluation rubric (email Woodsongirlslacrosse@gmail.com for a copy of the Evaluation Rubric)